Oracle for Startups supports African business growth with a dedicated offer in Cloud Computing
Oracle for Startups offers the opportunity for fledgling businesses to experience the benefits of cloud computing at affordable prices, while supporting their growth with a comprehensive program of complementary go-to-market features.
We are providing additional resources and support to technology startups in Africa to help them grow. Hands-on technical assistance, executive mentoring, go-to-market tools, and customer engagements are all accessible, as well as cloud credits of up to $10,000 per business.
- Startups must have been founded within the last 10 years, and have a functioning website or public profile and LinkedIn profile of the applicant and a company domain email address
- Must be a registered startup business in Africa
- Startups must be associated with one or more of the following: accelerators, seed/venture capital firms, and startup enabling organizations/initiatives
- Startups who have already graduated from the Oracle for Startups program, government owned companies or agencies, existing Oracle customers (including their subsidiaries) and Oracle Partner Network members are not eligible for this offer
- The program will be offered to brand-new businesses starting on February 1, 2022, and will last two years from the date of enrolment.
If you need further information or have additional questions, you can reach out directly to Jewelle Kimotho at [email protected]
For more details on how to apply visit the official website