Orange Fab France “Women Start” is a specific acceleration program dedicated to women founders or co-founders of start-ups around the world to help them to develop their business and their activities.
The aim objective is to help female ( co ) founders of start-up to sign business partnerships with an Orange business unit and encourage them to go international.
Applications will be open for a month until 24 June 2018. The start-ups will be selected over the summer, and the program will begin in September.
Like all the Orange Fab France programs, the aim of “Women Start” is to form business partnerships between start-ups and market lines from Orange or Orange partners in France and abroad. The start-up’s management will be reinforced during the acceleration phase with the support of internal and external mentors. The program will also give the start-ups greater prominence.
- The projects put forward by the female entrepreneurs can touch on various fields such as the customer experience, the digital company (improvement of business processes, human resources, communication, etc.), education, and artificial intelligence. Generally speaking, initiatives based on digital innovation will score highly.
- Eligible projects will meet the following criteria: the product/service must be marketed or marketable, it must be an innovative solution, and it must have a female founder/co-founder.
- Providing market access to start-ups founded by women
Your start-up will enjoy the same benefits as it would in the ‘Original’ and ‘Telecom Track’ programs, The start-up’s management will be reinforced during the acceleration phase with the support of internal and external mentors, and program will also give the start-ups greater prominence, namely personalized support from specialists, optional financing of 15,000€, and access to the Orange Gardens workspace, which houses the Group’s research and innovation teams.
The main aim of the acceleration remains the same: signing a commercial partnership with an Orange business unit.
• A marketed or marketable product or service.
• An innovative solution in the digital field.
• A women founder or co-founder.
Every year, Orange Fab France launches several calls for applications. We choose start-ups with innovative projects and a coherent team, and which address a specific Orange requirement.
Here are the categories your start-up could belong to:
- Client experience
- Digital Business ( Improvement of business process, Human Resources, Communication…)
- Connected Objects, IOT
- Personal Data Management & Big Data
- Cloud Services & Technologies
- Aggregation of content ( Games, videos…)
- FinTech (Mobile payement, money transfer…)
- Enriched communication
- Artificial intelligence
- Solutions for internal and external events
For More Information:
Application Deadline: June 24th 2018
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!