The OXFAM-EDC SME development programme in Nigeria supports SMEs with a social or environmental impact strategy to grow their company, create more employment opportunities for youth, and increase their impact.
Do you manage an SME and are you ready for GROWTH? Do you want to get tailor-made support to boost your business and tackle your challenges? Do you want to diversify your market, increase your competitiveness, improve the value chain of your sector, and create opportunities to manage your business in a more sustainable and responsible manner?
Apply for the Oxfam-EDC SME Development Program and get your business diagnosed by experts to identify improvement opportunities for desired business growth!
- Oxfam-EDC are looking for companies that have a clear social and/or environmental impact strategy. This includes for example creating jobs for youth, using sustainable resource management solutions, developing renewable energy solutions, sustainable sourcing from local suppliers (e.g. farmers), or selling relevant products/services to low-income Nigerian households.
Any sector is welcome to join, especially agribusiness (the entire value chain), light manufacturing, producers of women’s consumer products, renewable energy and recycling.
The following criteria apply to be eligible to participate:
- Age bracket of the entrepreneur/manager: 25 to 45 years
- Annual turnover: N40million and above
- Number of employees: between 10 and 250
- The company should exist at least 2 years
- The key selection criteria are your social or environmental impact vision and the potential of your business to create jobs
The participation fee is N75,000 – only applicable when you are selected to participate.
How to Apply:
Click the link below to apply
Click here to apply for the Oxfam-EDC SME Development Program 2018
Application Deadline: April 14th, 2018