The ProvidusBank SME Program was developed by ProvidusBank in collaboration with Enterprise Development Centre to strengthen the capacity of Nigerian business owners and equip them with the skills and competencies needed to develop long-term strategic plans that will transform their companies and increase profitability.
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
· Develop a growth plan for their businesses
· Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
· Clearly define the value proposition of your business
· Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
· Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
· One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
· Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
· Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
How To Apply
Application Closes May 10th 2022
For more Program details visit ProvidusBank SME