SevenUp Botling Company Harvard Business School Fully Funded Scholarship 2018 for Nigerians
Launched in January 2011, the scholarship program is SevenUp Botling Company‘s way of contributing towards building. Each year, a deserving Nigerian youth, resident within the country, will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
- The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
The Selection Process:
- Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
- One scholarship will be awarded annually.
- It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
- The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website for admission criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme
- For further information and specific requirements, please send an email with a copy of your admissions letter to [email protected]. The company will then contact you with next steps.
Round 3: Monday, April 4, 2016