The Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators competition is a global competition that recognises and honours influential and creative LiveWIRE businesses.
Shell LiveWIRE has been strengthening local economies throughout the world for 40 years by supporting meaningful employment and entrepreneurship, demonstrating Shell’s commitment to Powering Lives. Today, we are just as dedicated to aiding the nations and communities in which we operate by assisting local businesses that are making a difference.
One key method we’ve been able to use to recognise influential entrepreneurs is through our Top Ten Innovators competition, which will return in 2022.
Top Ten Innovators is a global competition meant to recognise and reward influential Shell LiveWIRE entrepreneurs who are making a good influence on social impact, environmental sustainability, and commercial innovation.
The competition will be available to LiveWIRE entrepreneurs from across the world whose enterprises are assisting us in transitioning to an economy that prioritises these three critical topics.
We eagerly await your involvement!
Shell LiveWIRE Lead Charlotte Friedli
- Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across the categories that are open to entrepreneurs.
Each category will have one winner and two runners-up.
- The winners will receive USD $20,000 and runners-up will receive USD $10,000. All nine winners will receive mentoring support for a year.
- Each category will also include four honourable mentions and winner based on the highest number of public votes.
- All shortlisted entrepreneurs will benefit from promotion on Shell communication channels during the competition.
- The Outstanding Achievement for a LiveWIRE Implementing Partner
- The winner of the Outstanding Implementing Partner award will receive a capacity-building award.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this programme, kindly follow the link below to submit your application.
Click here to apply for the Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators 2022 Global Competition
Application Deadline: 15 August 2022 (23:00 CET).