About the Stanford Seed Transformation Program
This in-person and online program is guided by Stanford Graduate School of Business instructors, local experts, and Stanford-trained mentors, and is designed exclusively for business owners and senior management teams. You’ll attend face-to-face and online class sessions and workshops to learn strategic skills, approaches, and attitudes that will help you alter yourself, your team, your business, and your community. The ultimate goal is to develop and implement a clear action plan to assist you in growing your business. Throughout the program, you will participate in Leadership Labs, which are small, moderated peer groups where you will share your experiences, resources, ideas, and support. Your organization will be allocated a Stanford Seed Business Transformation Advisor who will guide you and provide on-site training.
You will receive a certificate of completion from Stanford GSB Executive Education and will be invited to join the Seed Transformation Network to interact and engage with other entrepreneurs after completing the program. You’ll also have access to seasoned executives who can serve as leadership trainers and nonprofit project advisors, as well as Stanford student interns.
Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business and positively impact your community.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and sales, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty and local business practitioners.
- Bring your management team along on this transformation journey to facilitate buy-in, implementation, and impact.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create a transformation plan, a detailed action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
- Participate in both in-person and online classes and workshops with a schedule designed for busy business owners.
- Take advantage of this educational experience that is highly-subsidized by philanthropic contributions.
- CEOs or founders of established companies or market-driven social enterprises with an annual revenue between US $300,000 and US $15 million, who want to grow and scale their businesses and positively impact their communities.
- Entrepreneurs from any industry, but must be based in Africa or South Asia
Deadline for Application – 1st June 2022