- Are you ADDING or SUBTRACTING VALUE? Leadership isn’t how far we advance ourselves, but how far we advance others.
LEAP Africa in partnership with Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company (SNEPCo) Limited will be providing a free Values and Leadership Skills Programme for youth in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The programme focuses on providing youth with leadership and life skills for character development and youth mindset transformation. In addition, youth participants will be equipped with tools needed to become change agents and improve the lives of people in their communities.
* Have a strong interest in developing leadership
* Be between the ages of 18 to 35
* Be passionate about community service
* Must not be a beneficiary of any LEAP Leadership Programme
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply using the link below:
Application Deadline: August 17th 2015
Programme Date: Wednesday August 26 – Thursday August 27, 2015
Values and Leadership Skills Programme 2015 (Sponsored by SNEPCO)
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!