The Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program (WDEP) is an Access Corporation initiative aimed at providing businesswomen with the skills needed to digitize their business processes and position their companies for long-term market relevance and success.
The program is designed for current and aspiring female entrepreneurs, and it focuses on opportunities to leverage in growing an online business. The program’s goals include, but are not limited to, encouraging more women to start online businesses, promoting women’s entrepreneurship, closing the digital gender gap, and improving women’s economic outcomes.
The Virtual Bootcamp
A one-week virtual boot camp taught by top-notch instructors will teach you basics like bookkeeping, how to create a pitch deck, how to pitch for your business and present your business plan, social media marketing, and more.
Date: March 13, 2023 to March 17, 2023
Furthermore, a successful completion of the bootcamp qualifies you for the pitching competition on March 30, 2023.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Female Citizen
- Unemployed and underemployed women
- Applicant must be between ages 25-40 years
- Minimum education levels of SSCE & OND
- Applicant must be aspiring to start a business or have started a business with an annual turnover of less than NGN2M
- Applicant must have access to internet
- Registration Deadline – 22nd March, 2023
How to Apply
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!