Registration is now open for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt. The WYF is all Expenses covered in the 01 Week Conference in Egypt. All International Students from all around the world are eligible to apply. WYF will bring 5000+ Participants.
The International Youth Forum is taking place from 10th to 13th January 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. This is one of the Fantastic opportunities for Youth. There are No Academic or CGPA Requirements. It’s not an academic program. It’s a Leadership Program
The aim of the world youth forum is to bring Participants from all over the world to send a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world and are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
Important Info about World Youth Forum 2022
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
WYF Egypt 2022 is a Fully Funded International Conference for all the Participants. Selected participants will get the following benefits.
- Round Airfare Tickets from your nearest hub to Egypt.
- Including domestic flights within Egypt.
- Full Free Accommodation during the event by the World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- Visa Fee
The World Youth Forum provides you with a number of possibilities. Participants from all academic fields are welcome to apply. Academic or CGPA requirements are not necessary. It isn’t a formal education program. It’s a Leadership Development Program.
Depending on the event, you can attend as an attendee, a speaker, a model participant, a workshop participant, and many other roles.
World Youth Forum will Focus on the following Topics:
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
Who can Apply
- It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old.
- Youth that is influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee a normal participant as a youth, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, Or a World Youth Theater participant.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for the World Youth Forum 2021, which will be held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, is December 15, 2021. After successfully submitting your application, the screening procedure takes about 2-4 weeks. An email will be sent to you.