The Youth Transition program is designed to transform participants’ potential into success. We’re on a mission to empower 750 young minds across South-West Nigeria and beyond. Whether you’re eager to land your dream job or embark on an entrepreneurial journey, this program is your gateway to a world of opportunities.
The Youth Transition Program is tailored to meet your needs and aspirations, as we dive into learnings that include but not limited Digital Workspace tools with Practical Exercises, Digital Workplace Skills, CV writing & LinkedIn Optimizations, and more.
- To equip participants with job search skills
- To prepare participants for the job market
- To equip participants with employability skills
- To equip participants with digital marketing skills
- To show participants how to position and leverage the internet for economic opportunities.
Youth Transition Program Details
- Duration – 2 Weeks The Youth Transition Program is an intensive 2-week virtual bootcamp, where you’ll engage for 6 hours daily.
- Mode of Training: Fully Virtual All sessions will be held through interactive virtual classes on Zoom, ensuring a dynamic learning experience.
- Who should Apply: Young graduates, Final year students, Unemployed youth, Girls between the ages of 18-35 years
How To Apply
Registration closes September 21 2023
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!