Cold Room Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Projections - Utibe Etim - Business Plans, Funds, and Opportunities
-50%

Cold Room Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Projections

10,000.00

You Save: 10,000.00 (50%)
  • Start your own cold room business and make money daily
  • Order the Cold Room business Plan and secure funding for your business
  • Get up to 50% off
  • Call/WhatsApp: 07031542324
  • Instant download after payment
  • Tailor-Made Version Available
Money Back Guarantee

No questions asked, 30 days return policy.

Fast Delivery & Download

All orders are available for you to download immediately

Secure Checkout

SSL Enabled Secure Checkout

After-sales support

We provide the needed support to guide you after purchasing the plan.

Product Description

Here is a standard cold room business plan with a 3-year financial analysis for you to use and source for funds for your business venture. Whether you are a new business or an existing business looking for funds to scale your business up, you definitely need a business plan and this standard business plan on cold room would help you save time and cost.

The business plan is in MS Word while the 3 years financial analysis is done in excel. The standard cold room business plan with 3 years financial analysis would be delivered via email (soft copy).

What is this cold room business plan all about?

Cold room business is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria. The statistic here would really convince you.

Nigeria consumes 1,500,000MT of poultry meat. Of the total demand, Nigeria can only produce 30% while the remaining 70% is imported or smuggled into the country and according to CBN, Nigeria spends about $3 billion annually on imported frozen meat.

In addition to that, Nigeria’s annual fish demand is estimated at 3.3 million metric tons (mmt) and over $170 million (N61.2 billion) is spent importing frozen fish.

With this statistic, the demand is very high and cold room business is very lucrative.

So this standard cold room business plan focuses on frozen products (poultry, aqua etc)

What are the benefits of getting this standard cold room business plan?

The main benefit of getting this standard cold room business plan with a 3-year financial analysis from us is to enable you source for funds to either start or scale up your business. Business fund is key to growing your business. below are more benefits:

  • Save Money – When you get this business plan, you save a lot of money. Instead of engaging a developer that will charge you up to N100,000 for a standard business plan like this, you save a lot of money with our already developed business plan.
  • Save Time – Instead of wasting your precious time trying to figure out how to prepare a bankable and acceptable business plan, this business plan takes care of that.
  • Map out the direction and give you clarity of purpose.

What Format is the Business Plan?

The business plan comes in MS word format and the 3 years financial analysis in MS excel. There are 2 documents that would be delivered to your email address.

The business plan documents are in soft copy so that you can easily make changes and modify to suit your needs anytime and anywhere.

The 3 years financial projections will help you in attracting funds for your business from commercial banks, get private investors and grants from the government.

And as part of our ongoing promo, you can order the cold room business plan at 50% discount with instant download after payment.

To order, click on the Add To Cart button and enjoy your 50% discount.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Scroll to Top