Are you a real estate entrepreneur and you are interested in getting funds from banks, investors, partners just to mention a few and you need a real estate business plan? If your answer is yes, then I have a standard real estate business plan for you.
What is this business plan all about?
The business plan is focused on real estate opportunity. Real estate business in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world is a gold mine and the business has been making many people in Nigeria to before millionaires and billionaires.
Opportunities abound for investors in the real estate sector in Nigeria. According to the recent publication from Federal Mortgage Bank in Nigeria, the country’s present housing deficit stood at 22 million units; and the bulk of that is in urban areas — Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The demand for mini flats and 2 bedrooms flats are higher than 3 bedrooms and duplex.
As a smart investor, you can build low-cost housing units and mini flats and 2-bedrooms flats and within the shortest period of time, all would be taken.
You can also invest in the flipping of land. You can buy, hold for it to appreciate and then sell and make a profit.
What are the benefits of getting the business plan?
- Get funding to start or scale up or business – this standard real estate business plan is developed for you to use it to source for funds from investors, bank loans, and business grants
- Save Money – instead of paying a high fee to a consultant to develop the business plan for you, you get this standard real estate plan at an affordable price and save more money for your business
- Save You Time – Why wasting your precious time trying to write a business plan that will take many months to complete and you won’t still able to get it right when you can just get this comprehensive business plan and save a lot of time.
- Developing a plan of action – The plan helps you to map out plans and roadmaps for your business.
- Avoiding unnecessary mistakes – The business plan will help you to know your cost and avoid unnecessary mistakes.
What Format is the Business Plan?
The business plan is in soft copy- MS Word while the 3 years financial projections is done in excel so that we can easily make changes and modify to your needs. Like changing the name, address, company name, founder, etc.
There are two ways we can work together.
- Get our already developed business plan at an affordable price and make some changes to suit your needs like changing the name of the business, contact detail, management team etc or,
- Contact us for us to develop a tailor-made business plan. With this option, we will first send some questionnaire to you and the information about your real estate business, status and what you need would be researched on and a professionally done and more detailed business plan that is tailored to your need would be developed for you. Kindly follow this link to contact us and also check the packages we have.
Who Should Get the Business Plan?
Those entrepreneurs looking forward to raising funds for their real estate business either from the banks, investors, partners among others.
What does the 3 Year Financials Projections Cover?
The 3 years financial projections done in an excel sheet covers startup cost, fixed monthly expenses, cash flow, income statements, balance sheets, sales projections, breakeven analysis, salaries and wages, the ratio among other analysis.
Released/Last Updated Date: September 2019
Format: MS Words and Excel(3 financial analysis)
Table of Contents
Take a look at the table of content:
1) Executive Summary: The summary includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
2) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
3) Product or Service description.
4) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
5) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
9) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How to Access This standard Real Estate business plan with 3-years financial analysis
This standard real estate business plan with 3-years financial analysis should cost you N20,000, but you are not going to give you for that amount. But for today and for a limited time, we will give you for Only N10,000.
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay online using credit or debit card and download the documents immediately.
Click here to pay online now and download immediately
Method Two – Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money etc
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected] and your standard real estate business plan will be sent to you as soon as possible.
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:
1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis12) Standard Restuarant/Fastfood Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis13) Standard Makeup/Spa Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
If you need a tailored business plan to be developed for you, kindly visit here to choose from our packages
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324 or 07055141542