Are you a real estate entrepreneur and interested in getting funds from banks, investors, partners, etc.?
Do you need a real estate business plan? If your answer is yes, then I have a standard real estate business plan for you.
What is this business plan all about?
The business plan is focused on real estate opportunities. The real estate business in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world is a gold mine, and the business has been making many people in Nigeria before millionaires and billionaires.
Opportunities abound for investors in the real estate sector in Nigeria. According to a recent publication from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, the country’s present housing deficit stands at 22 million units, and the bulk of that is in urban areas—Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja. The demand for mini flats and 2 bedroom flats is higher than for 3 bedroom and duplex apartments.
As a smart investor, you can build low-cost housing units, mini flats, and 2-bedroom flats, and within the shortest period of time, all will be taken.
You can also invest in the flipping of land. You can buy it, hold it for it to appreciate, and then sell it to make a profit.
What are the benefits of getting the business plan?
- Get funding to start or scale up your business – this standard real estate business plan is developed for you to use it to source funds from investors, bank loans, and business grants.
- Save Money: Instead of paying a high fee to a consultant to develop the business plan for you, you get this standard real estate plan at an affordable price and save more money for your business.
- Saving You Time: Why waste your precious time trying to write a business plan that will take many months to complete and you won’t be able to get it right when you can just get this comprehensive business plan and save a lot of time.
- Developing a plan of action— The plan helps you map out plans and roadmaps for your business.
- Avoiding unnecessary mistakes: The business plan will help you estimate your costs and avoid unnecessary mistakes.
What Format is the Business Plan?
The business plan is in soft copy (MS Word) while the 3-year financial projections are done in excel so that we can easily make changes and modify them to your needs. Like changing the name, address, company name, founder, etc.
There are two ways we can work together.
- Get our already developed business plan at an affordable price and make some changes to suit your needs, like changing the name of the business, contact details, management team, etc.
- Contact us for us to develop a tailor-made business plan. With this option, we will first send you a questionnaire, and the information about your real estate business, status, and what you need will be researched and a professionally done and more detailed business plan that is tailored to your needs will be developed for you. Kindly follow this link to contact us and also check the packages we have.
Who Should Get the Business Plan?
Those entrepreneurs looking forward to raising funds for their real estate business from the banks, investors, partners, among others.
What Do the 3 Year Financial Projections Cover?
The 3-year financial projections is done on an excel sheet that covers startup costs, fixed monthly expenses, cash flow, income statements, balance sheets, sales projections, breakeven analysis, salaries and wages, the ratio, among other analyses.
Released/Last Updated Date: September 2019
Format: MS Words and Excel(3 financial analyses)
Table of Contents
Take a look at the table of content:
- Executive Summary: The summary includes an introduction, products, and services description, marketing, and sales among others
2) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
3) Product or Service description.
4) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
5) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
9) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How to Access This standard Real Estate business plan with 3-year financial analysis
This standard real estate business plan with a 3-year financial analysis should cost you N30,000, but you are not going to give you that amount. But for today and for a limited time, we will give you only N15,000.
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay online using a credit or debit card and download the documents immediately.
Method Two: Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money, etc.
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing a bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected] and your standard real estate business plan will be sent to you as soon as possible.
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:
1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis12) Standard Restuarant/Fastfood Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis13) Standard Makeup/Spa Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
If you need a tailored business plan to be developed for you, kindly visit here to choose from our packages
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich, detailed, and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact, the plan is worth more than the price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs. I will present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template, or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and will present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template, or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it to you to help me review the financials before I submit it?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324 or 07055141542.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!