Applications and Business Pitches are now on…May the best Business Win!!!
Kindly note it’s a 2-way application process
1. Record a 60secs Business Pitch telling us about yourself, your business, the impact your business has made in the community you operate and why #biodunandibikunle should select you for the program.
3. Fill the application form using the link in the bio and submit. The Business Pitch and Application forms are MANDATORY steps you must complete.
4. Our team will review your application and pitch, if you are successful, you will then be moved to the voting rounds and also get a DM to notify you. Please ensure your pitch voice is audible and video shot in your work environment.
5. Voting takes places on our Foundation’s #Instagram page and #YouTube handle. Follow our IG @Biodunandibikunle and subscribe to our YouTube channel (link in the bio) before sending in your applications/pitch.
6. Once your application is successful, your business pitch will be re-posted on the Foundation’s YouTube channel, after which your invite on Instagram will be accepted for voting within 24-48 hours.
8. Vote buying is discouraged. If the Foundation discovers vote buying, you will be disqualified❌️.
9. Successful applicants must engage their voters on and off our platform for votes (likes). Engagements will be tracked.
Send/repost/ forward to friends/ families/ tag in comment section/WhatsApp Group
Deadline for applications is July 23, 2023
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!