We just released an outstanding integrated business plan on poultry, fishery, and piggery with 3 years of financial projections to help you secure funds for your business and can also serve as a roadmap to your destination.
Writing an acceptable business plan with all the features and complete and comprehensive financial projections can be frustrating, especially to a first-timer who has not done such before. Even if you have done it before, you will sometimes find it difficult and time-consuming.
We decided to develop a standard business plan to help you take the stress away and, most importantly, help you win funds for your business growth.
The business plan, a combination of poultry, fishery, and piggery, was developed with 3 goals in mind:
- To enable anyone seeking funds whether bank loans, business grants, or funds from investors easily achieve that and is professionally developed to convince your fund providers.
- It will serve as a roadmap to your destination. It is always good to have winning business strategies and also how to achieve your business goals. The business plan takes care of that.
- Save time, money, and energy – Why wasting your precious time cracking your brain on how to put together a winning business integrated business plan on poultry, fishery, and piggery when you can focus on your core business activities and yet won’t still get it right? Instead, get our ready-made business plan that will help you win effortlessly.
Poultry, fishery, and piggery businesses are very profitable if manage properly. The demand for the 3 products is ever-increasing and shows no sign of slowing down. According to CBN, the demand situation is estimated at over 200 million birds, while the demand for eggs and meat is about 790,000MT and 1,500,000MT respectively, leaving a huge demand gap which, unfortunately, is met through smuggling.
For fish, the total annual fish demand in Nigeria is estimated at 3.4 million metric tons. While about 40 percent of this demand is met domestically, over N125 billion ($625 million) is spent annually on fish importation.
For the piggery business, pork meat production for Nigeria is pegged at 302,027 thousand tonnes as of 2019. This is far below the demand and about 70% of pork meat is imported because local production can not meet the high demand for pork meat.
The data above shows that the business is lucrative and you can venture into the business.
The readymade business plan that we have developed is COVID-19 proof and is in soft copy. ms word and the financial is in excel. You can easily modify it to suit your business needs.
The financial projections include startup/expansion budget, payroll, loan repayment plan, operational expenses, sales projections, cash flow projection, balance sheet, income statements, breakeven analysis
This plan consists of 6 final products or output and there are:
Poultry: Layers for egg production, Broiler for poultry meat. The chickens are sold alive for those interested in buying live chickens and some would be processed and be sold in KG
Fishery: The products are fresh fish and processed (dry) fish.
Piggery: They will sell live matured pigs and processed pigs
Table of Contents
Take a look at the table of content:
1) Executive Summary: The summary includes an introduction, products, and services description, marketing, and sales among others
2) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
3) Product or Service description.
4) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
5) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
9) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS STANDARD INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLAN PACKAGE
- A complete business plan in Ms word (you can easily modify it anytime and anywhere)
- A complete 3 Years Financial projections (you can easily modify it anytime and anywhere)
When you get the business plan today, you will get mouth-watering bonuses
- Business plan template that you can use to write any business plan
- The financial template that you can use to work on any financial from 1-3 years
- Marketing plan template
- Business proposal template
- Pitch template
HOW MUCH IS THE INTEGRATED POULTRY, FISHERY AND PIGGERY BUSINESS PLAN
This standard poultry, fishery, and piggery integrated business plan with 3-years financial analysis should cost you
N30,000, and the bonuses should cost N20,000 but we are not going to give you such an amount.
But for today and for a limited time, we will give you for Only N15,000.
NOTE: USE THIS COUPON (PFPINTEGRATED) to get it for N10,000 at an introductory price only for 24 hrs.
How to Access This standard poultry, fishery, and piggery integrated business plan with 3-years financial analysis
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay securely online via PAYSTACK and download the documents immediately.
Method Two – Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money etc
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details, and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected], and your standard integrated business plan for poultry, piggery, and fishery will be sent to you as soon as possible.
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:
1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis12) Standard Restuarant/Fastfood Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis13) Standard Makeup/Spa Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
If you need a tailored business plan to be developed for you, kindly visit here to choose from our packages
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324 or 07055141542