Catfish and pig are two high-demand products, and farming them together can help you minimize cost and maximize profit.
Integrated livestock-fish farming is a practice that links together two normally separate farming systems, whereby the livestock and fish become sub-systems of a whole farming system. Integrated farming is based on the concept that “there is no waste”, and “waste is only a misplaced resource which can become a valuable material for another product”
The raising of pigs can fruitfully be combined with fish culture by constructing animal housing units on the pond embankment or over the pond in such a way that the wastes are directly drained into the pond. The system has obvious advantages:
- The pig dung acts as excellent pond fertilizer and raises the biological productivity of the pond and consequently increases fish production.
- Some of the fishes feed directly on the pig excrete which contains 70 percent digestible food for the fish.
- No supplementary feed is required for the fish culture, which normally accounts for 60 percent of the total input cost in conventional fish culture.
- The pond dikes provide space for the erection of animal housing units.
- Pond water is used for cleaning the pigsties and for bathing the pigs.
- The system cannot be adopted in all parts of Nigeria due to religious consideration (Northern part of Nigeria) but it has special significance in certain areas as it can improve the socioeconomic status of weaker rural communities, especially the tribals who traditionally raise pigs and can take up fish-pig farming easily.
So combining pig farming and fish farming will help you save a lot of money on fees. Your dead fish can be used to feed pigs and the dead pig can be used to feed fish. Pig manure is used for feeding fish, helping you save up to 100% cost of feeding for the fish, which amounts to extra profit.
We have developed a business plan for both integrated fish-pig farms.
The business plan comes with a 3-years financial analysis that includes sales projections, income statements, balance sheets, breakeven analysis, fixed expenditure, cash flow analysis among others
Do you want to have I just want to let you know that we just added another business plan? An integrated farm business plan comprises catfish and piggery with 3 years of financial analysis.
This business plan will help you save time, save energy, and most especially, the cost of paying an expert to develop the business plan for you.
What you need to do after accessing the business plan is to change some information like the business name, location of the business, founder of the business, management team, and other information to suit your need.
The business plan is in Ms words and the financial is in excel so that you can easily modify it.
Look at the table of content:
1) Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary: The summary includes an introduction, products, and services description, marketing, and sales among others
3) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
4) Product or Service description.
5) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart, etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How to Access This Pig and Catfish Combined Business
This integrated pig farming and catfish farming business plan should cost you N20,000, but for today and for a limited time, we will give you for Only N15,000.
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay online using a credit or debit card and download the documents immediately.
Method Two – Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money, etc
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or utibem[email protected] and your Pig-fish business plan will be sent to you
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years of financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact, the plan is worth more than the price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial projections before I submit them?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!