Everyone wants his dreams and desires to come true, but not everyone knows how to speed up this process and help the Universe in the realization of what he had in mind. And all you need to do is make a wish map. It is an effective tool on the way to health, well-being, personal and family happiness. Map will help in the financial sphere, in terms of realization of creative ideas. It will significantly speed up the process of realizing one’s most cherished desires. In all sorts of motivation and self-actualization courses, the first thing they advise all students to do is to make a visualization board. To make it work, it’s important to know how to properly make a wish chart.
What Is the Right Way to Make a Wish Map Yourself
Before making a wish yourself, understand why you need it. All people dream, and the human subconsciousness communicates human desires to the Universe. Sometimes the subconscious misinterprets the desires and transmits to the Space not at all what is needed. However, this process can be corrected and guided. It is enough just to learn how to formulate your desires correctly.
In essence, a visualization board is a base with a person’s dreams framed as pictures. Created visual images are well assimilated by the subconscious mind, which sends a request to the Universe. And it is important to formulate your desires correctly. There is no need to glue everything that seems beautiful. Only those dreams that are made from the heart will come true. Intimate desires always evoke only pleasant emotions. When making a card, the positive energy of the host, which he radiates at the moment of choosing pictures, their placement and subsequent contemplation, is important. For this reason, avoid making an electronic map.
To make a map, you will need:
- A cork board or a sheet of paper.
- Paints, pencils, felt-tip pens, and brushes.
The most responsible work is the selection of pictures and filling out the sectors. Suitable images are easy to cut out from magazines or download from the Internet and print. When choosing a photo to stick to the following recommendations:
- The image should evoke positive emotions, pleasant associations and attract the eye.
- Preference is given to pictures with positive content, such as sunny days, smiling people.
- The photo should correspond to what you want with pinpoint accuracy. For example, if a person dreams to try live betting in Uganda and hit a jackpot, then the image of a piggy bank won’t be the best choice. The picture should be more precise.
- If a person wants something, it is important not only to find a picture but also to understand why he wants it, what practical benefit he will get, and how his life will improve after getting the cherished thing.
To increase the effectiveness of the map, instead of pictures, the sectors are filled in with their own drawings, if there is artistic ability. If the chosen picture has ceased to evoke positive emotions or any desire has changed, the picture is allowed to be replaced.
The pictures are glued to the sectors one by one (from left to right). For harmony, each field should have approximately the same number of pictures – wishes. The center of the cotton paper is the health sector. Here they attach their own photo (preferably a full-length photo of this year).
Why Does the Wish Map Work
According to psychologists, there are several reasons for this phenomenon:
- The visualization board makes a person repeatedly focus his attention on what is truly important to him. In the process of mapping, he revisits his goals and desires and chooses only the most valuable ones.
- The process of creating the board and selecting a photo is important because it narrows a person’s focus. To visualize, one has to focus on the details, think things through and find the right image. Only through this will the wish come true.
- Don’t underestimate the power of visualization, thanks to which a person brings closer the fulfillment of a wish. For example, if he imagines how well he lives in his own home, his brain prepares his body for action and stimulates it to complete the process.
- Constant repeated contemplation prepares the body and brain for a new reality. To learn something new, a certain action must be repeated many times. This will be the key to achieving the desired result.
- When a person regularly sees a map, his subconscious begins to believe that everything he wants will come true, even if at the stage of creating the board it seems impossible to change much.