Do you know that pigs have one of the highest rates of reproduction in animals?
Pigs can birth up to 15 offspring at once and that is just one of the things that make pig farming attractive to investors. Pigs also grow very fast and pork meat is in huge demand in most countries where there is a minority of people practicing religions that forbid consumption of pork meat.
In a typical pig herd, there are the males which are known as the boar, the females known as the sows and the little pigs known as the piglets or the farrows. Pig farming is very lucrative. You could get more than 200 new piglets in a year (even with a small herd) and that’s a lot of money if you are able to grow them to the right size and sell them.
Farmers are often faced with the challenges of choosing the best animals to rear because there are just so many to choose from-goats, pigs, poultry, fishes etc. If you are faced with such a challenge, some of the reasons why you should consider choosing pig farming over others are
- Pigs have low mortality rate compared to other animals. They are more rugged and easier to raise. They can also survive days without food or water.
- Pigs are also cheaper to raise compared to fishes or poultry because they can eat most foods that humans eat and even if you have to buy feed for them, their feeds are cheaper than those of other animals. If you do not have money for fancy pig feed, you can always make do with stuff you can find around you or food wastes from your kitchen. This is totally impossible with fishes.
- Also, you wouldn’t have to worry about people stealing your pigs because most people would not touch live pigs with a 6-feet pole.
- The immune system of pigs is higher than other animals. As long as you give them the needed vaccines regularly, they would not fall sick. The same cannot be said for chickens which could be wiped out in one fell swoop by a disease outbreak.
- Pigs also generate more profit and if you ever get tired of pig farming, you could easily dive into real estate, using your pig farm as your first construction site.
What is Included in Our Standard Pig Farming Business Plan?
- Business Model
The business model for a pig farming business plan depends on several factors, all of which combine to define the scope of your business model. If your company is seeking financing from banks of investors, the business model may highlight certain elements such as the expertise of your management team, the land and equipment already procured, and the manner in which the pigs will be sold. In most cases, meat is directly sold to butchers or large processing operations. However, some pig farms may choose to process the meat further to sell directly to supermarket chains or large wholesalers.
- Operations Model
The operation plan of a pig farm business plan is designed to structure and communicate how the facility will operate. The amount of people needed to directly manage the operation, payroll related expenses, and management policies ought to all be refined before the facility is operational. Having worked with many pig farmers in the past and I can help your management team to plan for the inception and growth of the pig farm operation into the market. We understands the pig farming industry and best practices to create a profitable operation from inception.
- Financial Projections
The financial projections for a pig farming business plan include the full financial statements, in addition to custom analysis to further understand the risk and profit expectations. Our Standard Business Plans works with your management team to understand the financial inputs such as the cost of raising each pig and the anticipated market price. It also can work to determine the larger overhead expenses such as payroll, asset depreciation, and the cost of capital from bank loans. All of these financial metrics combine with the financial projections to help communicate the profitability of your pig farm to third party investors and aid your management team in the decision making process. The company gathers its financial forecast assumptions based on its historical industry experience of comparable farms, third-party market research data, and the specific circumstances of your company.
- Competitive Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
- 3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel with complete industry research.
Let me give you an idea of what you should expect from the business plan:
1) Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary: The summary includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
3) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
- Cost summary
4) Product description: All our products are described including other unique features.
5) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- Scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income statement
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
Support for Marketing and Sales Plan
Support for Development Plan
Support for Operations Plan
Resumes of Management Team
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
What is the cost of the piggery Business Plan?
Well if I say
N30,000 it worth it but I won’t give you for that amount and not even N20,000.
N15,000? I won’t still give you for that amount. But for LIMITED TIME I will give you for N10,000
To access this standard piggery business plan, pay N10,000 into any of the accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:ACCOUNT DETAILS
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected] and your piggery business plan will be sent to you
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN
- Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 Years Financial Analysis
- Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Web Design/Software/Training Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
- Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324