Echoing Green Fellowship is an annual program that is aimed at discovering emerging social entrepreneurs and invest deeply in the growth of their ideas and leadership. With over 30 years of experience and expertise, they have developed a strong ecosystem in order to offer support to innovators from all around around the as they seek to offer solutions to worlds problems.
The Echoing Green Fellowship seeks to support social entrepreneurs with innovative ideas that can address well known world social issues and early stage startups.
It is available to individuals and early stage startups from over the world.
It seeks 30 new leaders every year to join its program and offers $2.7M in seed-fund investment annually.
The Echoing Green Fellowship is committed to supporting ideas and tools that will address issues in the following areas:
- Climate Change
- Human Rights
- Racial Justice
A comprehensive program to build and grow leadership skills and develop the strategies needed for ideas to thrive.
Ongoing support focusing on mental and emotional wellbeing, as well as self-care workshops designed specifically for the struggles of entrepreneurship.
A portfolio team facilitates the Fellow experience and connects these leaders to experts and opportunities according to their needs.
A stipend over 18 months (80,000 USD). Funding offered to for-profit organizations is in the form of recoverable grants.
Retreats and Networking Events
Gatherings to connect Fellows across classes and cohorts, as well as with experienced business leaders, institutions, and investors committed to solving global issues.
A suite of pro-bono support from leading professionals to build organizational capacity and help navigate the social entrepreneurship field.
Must Be 18 years old and beyond
Be Proficient in English
To be eligible, you must be a leader with decision-making power within the organization and be either 1) a sole founder or 2) a leading founder on a team of people who created the organization.
To be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, applicants must be the primary decision maker and have the ultimate authority over your organization’s growth and strategic vision.
If selected for an Echoing Green Fellowship, you may hold other professional responsibilities, but you must work full time, defined here as 40 hours a week, on the work outlined in your Fellowship application, and it must remain as your main professional priority.
- Organizations that are independent but have fiscal sponsors are eligible for the Echoing Green Fellowship as long as the fiscal sponsor has no authority over the organization’s work and decision making.
- To be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, you must be able to make and act on organizational decisions of your own choosing. If other organizations or entities manage or hold decision-making authority for your proposed organization, you may not be eligible.
- Echoing Green seeks applicants in need of funding to initiate or scale their organizations. We generally describe early-stage organizations or ideas as those that have operated with full-time staff for less than five years
- Per the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, Echoing Green cannot distribute funds to organizations whose primary purpose is lobbying
- To be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization cannot engage in recruitment, promotion, or conversion for a specific religious faith to your constituency.
- For you and your organization to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, no founding team members and no people in a leadership position can be an Echoing Green Fellow.
How To Apply
Visit The Application Page Of Echoing Green Fellowship
Application Ends Finally On November 2 2021.