The Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship gives African students and recent graduates the opportunity to access training, resources, financial support and a network of mentors to develop their entrepreneurial skills and start building their own venture. The 8-month program develops the exceptional entrepreneurial skillset and mindset of leaders to drive social and financial impact.
Program Benefits for Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship
Financial Support and Opportunities
- Up to 60 Fellows will be selected in the final phase to receive a stipend of $500 CAD
- Opportunities to pitch for prizes of up to $15,000 CAD in the pitch competition at the end of the program
Mentorship and Networking
- Liaise with mentors and speakers leading innovation and entrepreneurship in North America
- Access a Global Network of Queen’s entrepreneurial alumni
Business bootcamp delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who bring decades of combined entrepreneurship and C-Suite experience
- We are committed to eliminating barriers to entrepreneurship and making the program inclusive to as many people as possible.
We accept students and recent graduates from all academic disciplines, and from any African post-secondary institution.
We are looking for participants who are committed to developing their entrepreneurial mindset and taking advantage of the resources provided to develop their own enterprise.
The program is delivered virtually and can be completed at any pace
The program content is delivered in English. Mentorship may be offered in English and French. Assignments and pitches must be completed in English.
Entries closes 4th December 2023
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!