She Works Here, Nigeria’s largest all-women’s accelerator is announcing a convertible grant facility for female-owned businesses in Nigeria.
The objective of the grant is to bridge the gender gap in Africa’s growing renewable energy sector, by providing catalytic repayable grants that help female-owned businesses strengthen the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, enhance technology or recruit staff.
FOCUS of the Program
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
5,000,000.00 (Five Million Naria Only) Convertible Grant
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months
July 31st to August 31st
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: https://bit.ly/2LGLwXP)
- Two professional Reference
Related Reading: List of Monthly opportunities to apply for