SIA Startup Foundry is an incubator program that provides startups with a conducive environment to develop their ideas, refine their business models, and bring their visions to life.
We are pleased to announce our collaboration with the Metropolitan School of Business UK in the launch of our pilot Startup Foundry . Together, we aim to sculpt the future leaders of industry through our top-tier bootcamp training. But that’s not all – in our commitment to turning dreams into reality, we are also setting up a seed fund. Five outstanding startups will have the opportunity to secure a portion of a $10,000 seed fund, providing them with the much-needed boost to kickstart or scale their operations.
What You Will Get
- Seed Fund – Five exceptional startups will benefit from our $10,000 seed capital. The allocation is as follows: First Prize: $5,000, Second Prize: $2,000 and three additional awards: $1,000 each
- 40 entrepreneurs to partake in a World-class training offered in partnership with the Metropolitan School of Business UK.
- Mentorship – Navigate your startup journey with insights from industry maestros.
- Connect & Conquer – Network, learn, and grow with the best in the business.
- Legal & Admin Toolkit- Participants will have access to legal and administrative support to navigate the complex regulatory landscape and access product development support.
- Community- Join a tribe of entrepreneurs that you can share, collaborate, and evolve with.
- Showcase & Shine – Pitch to potential investors at our electrifying Demo Day.
1. Scalability and growth potential.
Business should show high growth potential as evidenced by the submission of the following documents:
a. Snapshot of customer feedback/ testimonials and reviews (proof or links can be shared).
b. Submission of a Business Plan which includes detailed financial projections
c. A 3-month statement for the business account /founders account showing transactions related to the business
2. Market Potential
Validation will be derived from the business plan summary – market size, industry trends, target market and competitive analysis.
3. Founder’s Track Record
To be evaluated through Resumes, Reference Letters and if available, media reports, awards or other recognition, which will be submitted as part of support documents.
4. Uniqueness of the business idea
5. Business Tenure
The business must be operational for 1-2 years
6. Founder’s Age
Founder’s age must be between 20- 35 years
Focus areas –Technology-enabled business in; healthcare, education , agriculture, light manufacturing, renewable energy, and recycling.
Deadline for application: Ongoing
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!