A Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), according to www.ngo.org, “is any non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group which is organized on a local, national or international level.”
Your activities and commitment may help you win a Nobel prize for your wonderful contribution to society.
If you are interested in raising funds to either kickstart or expand your NGO, you will need a well-prepared business plan for that purpose.
To help you source for funds, we have developed a standard NGO business plan with 3-years financial analysis.
Our standard NGO business plan comes with 3-
The business plan is developed to help you save money, time and energy and most importantly, raise fund to kickstart or scale your NGO up. Why waste time and energy to write a business plan that will take a couple of months to complete yet you won’t still get it right? Why not get our already developed standard NGO business plan with 3-years financial analysis and make some changes to suit your needs?
When you get our standard NGO business plan with 3 years analysis, what you need to do is to change the name, contact details, company details, founders details
The standard NGO business plan is in MS words and the financial is in excel. so that you can deliver to your inbox immediately and you can easily change it to suit your needs.
NOTE: if you don’t like an already developed business plan (generic) and you need a tailor-made and a unique business plan to be developed for your business, kindly click here to check the different packages we have.The 3 years financial includes startup cost, fixed monthly expenses, cash flow, income statements, balance sheets, sales projections, breakeven analysis, salaries and wages, the ratio among other analysis.
Details About The Business Plan
Released/Last Updated Date: March 2019
Format: MS Words and Excel(3 financial analysis)
Take a look at the table of content:
1) Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary: The summary includes introduction, products and services description, marketing and sales among others
3) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
4) Product or Service description.
5) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
6) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
10) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How to Access This standard NGO business plan with 3-years financial analysis
This standard NGO business plan with 3-years financial analysis should cost you N20,000, but you are not going to give you for that amount. But for today and for a limited time, we will give you for Only N7,000.
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay online using credit or debit card and download the documents immediately.
Click here to pay online now and download immediately
Method Two – Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money etc
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected] and your standard NGO business plan will be sent to you
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis12) Standard Restuarant/Fastfood Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis13) Standard Makeup/Spa Business Plan with 3 years financial analysisCHECK FULL LIST OF ALL THE BUSINESS PLANS WE HAVE HEREIf you need a tailored business plan to be developed for you, kindly visit here to choose from our packages
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact the plan worth more than price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324