The ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program invests in early-stage fintech and proptech companies based in Africa.
Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, we surround companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni. We provide funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops and curated resources, not to mention countless moments where you can learn from your peers.
Benefits of the Program
- Access to Techstars resources for life;
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentorship-driven accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space;
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs, including more than 10,000 mentors, 10,000 investors, 1,600 alumni companies, and over 200 staff members;
- Access to over $400k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting, and legal support—plus other credits and perks worth more than $5M;
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
Historically, on average, Techstars companies go on to raise more than $2M of outside capital after the program.
What We Look Out For
We look at team, team, team, market, progress, idea—in that order.
We choose great founders who are proposing products that solve real problems or create meaningful innovations. For us, it’s about the team. For this reason, we’re less likely to accept single founder companies (you’re less likely to have all the skills your company needs to succeed). The best things you can do to strengthen your application are:
Round out your team with business, technical, and other necessary skills;
Make progress on your prototype or product and reference it in the application;
Show us you’ve really thought about your business and have gotten out there to do something about it;
Demonstrate early traction or provide data points to validate your core assumptions.
June 6th, 2022 – Applications Open
Aug 24th, 2022 – Final Deadline
Dec 5th, 2022 – Accelerator Starts
Mar 16th, 2023 – Demo Day
For more details Visit ARM Labs Lagos Accelerator