Here is a standard cold room business plan with a 3-year financial analysis for you to use and source funds for your business venture. Whether you are a new business or an existing business looking for funds to scale your business up, you definitely need a business plan and this standard business plan on the cold room would help you save time and cost.
The business plan is in MS Word while the 3 years financial analysis is done in excel. The standard cold room business plan with 3 years of financial analysis would be delivered via email (soft copy).
What is this cold room business plan all about?
Cold room business is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. The statistic here would really convince you.
Nigeria consumes 1,500,000MT of poultry meat. Of the total demand, Nigeria can only produce 30% while the remaining 70% is imported or smuggled into the country and according to CBN, Nigeria spends about $3 billion annually on imported frozen meat.
In addition to that, Nigeria’s annual fish demand is estimated at 3.3 million metric tons (mmt) and over $170 million (N61.2 billion) is spent importing frozen fish.
With this statistic, the demand is very high, and the cold room business is very lucrative.
So this standard cold room business plan focuses on frozen products (poultry, aqua etc)
What are the benefits of getting this standard cold room business plan?
The main benefit of getting this standard cold room business plan with a 3-year financial analysis from us is to enable you to source funds to either start or scale up your business. A business fund is key to growing your business. below are more benefits:
- Save Money – When you get this business plan, you save a lot of money. Instead of engaging a developer that will charge you up to N100,000 for a standard business plan like this, you save a lot of money with our already developed business plan.
- Save Time – Instead of wasting your precious time trying to figure out how to prepare a bankable and acceptable business plan, this business plan takes care of that.
- Map out the direction and give you clarity of purpose.
What Format is the Business Plan?
The business plan comes in MS word format and the 3 years financial analysis in MS excel. There are 2 documents that would be delivered to your email address.
The business plan documents are in soft copy so that you can easily make changes and modify them to suit your needs anytime and anywhere.
How can We Work Together?
There are two ways we can work together:
- Get our already developed business plan at an affordable price and make some changes to suit your needs like changing the name of the business, contact detail, management team etc and the business plan we have here falls under this category.
- Contact us for us to develop a tailor-made business plan. With this option, we will first send some questionnaires to you and the information about your business, structure and what you need would be researched on and a professionally done and more detailed business plan that is tailored to your needs would be developed for you. Kindly follow this link to contact us and also check the packages we have.
What do the 3 Year Financials Projections Cover?
The 3-years financial projections done in an excel sheet covers startup cost, fixed monthly expenses, cash flow, income statements, balance sheets, sales projections, breakeven analysis, salaries and wages, the ratio among other analyses.
Released/Last Updated Date: April 2021
Format: MS Words and Excel(3 financial analyses)
Table of Contents
Take a look at the table of content:
1) Executive Summary: The summary includes an introduction, products, and services description, marketing, and sales among others
2) Company Overview: this includes
- Mission Statement
- History and Current Status
- Markets and Products
- Keys to success
3) Product or Service description.
4) Industry and Market Analysis
- Industry analysis
- Market analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT Analysis
5) Marketing Strategy
- Target Market Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Forecasts
- Operations Strategy
- The scope of Operations
- Operating Expenses
- Development Strategy
- Development Timeline
- Development Expenses
- Company Organization
- Management Team
- Administrative Expenses
9) Summary of Financials
- Financial Assumptions
- Financial Forecasts
- Projected Cash Flow
- Income Statements
iii. Balance sheet
- Profit and loss
- Profit Margin, chart etc
- Financial Risks
Support for Product/Service Description (e.g., diagrams, pictures, etc.)
- Income Statement [3 years]
- Balance Sheets [3 years]
- Cash Flow Statements [3 years]
- Ratio Analysis [3 years]
- Other supporting financial statements
How to Access This standard cold room business plan with 3-years financial analysis
This standard cold room business plan with 3-years financial analysis should cost you N20,000, but you are not going to give you for that amount. But for today and for a limited time, we will give you for Only N10,000.
How to Pay and Access The Business Plan
Method one – Online Payment
Pay online using a credit or debit card and download the documents immediately.
Method Two – Bank Deposit, Internet/ATM Transfer/Mobile Money etc
You can access the documents by paying cash or doing bank/internet transfer or ATM transfer to any of the following accounts below:
You can pay into any of the following accounts:
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 0051427747 (Current Account)
Bank: GTB or
Account Name: Etimate Global Services
Account Number: 1150007557 (Current Account)
Bank: Polaris Bank Ltd or
Account Name: Utibe Etim
Account Number: 2012483183 (Saving Account)
Please text or email your name, phone number, payment details and your email address to 07031542324 or [email protected] and your standard cold room business plan will be sent to you as soon as possible.
OTHER STANDARD BUSINESS PLANS
If you need already developed plans, check the ones we have developed below:
1) Standard Poultry Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
2) Standard Catfish Business Plan With 3 years financial analysis
3) Standard Pure Water Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
4) Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
5) Standard Palm Oil Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
6) Standard Pig Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
7) Standard Fashion Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
8) Standard Snailery Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
9) Standard ICT Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
10) Standard Zobo Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
11) Standard Shoe Making Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis12) Standard Restuarant/Fastfood Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis13) Standard Makeup/Spa Business Plan with 3 years financial analysis
If you need a tailored business plan to be developed for you, kindly visit here to choose from our packages
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I want to say a big thank you for the business plan you sent. The plan is rich and detailed and professionally developed as explained on your web page. In fact, the plan is worth more than the price. I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
I have gone through the financial template and I have made some changes to suit my needs and would present it to my banker next. Am I going to present it together with the financial template or should I only present the business plan?
Can I also send it for you to help me review the financial before I submit?
Mrs. Esther Enudi
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to call me on 07031542324 or 07055141542