The Bank of Industry in partnership with Lagos Business School establishes the Entrepreneurship Development Program to help equip young Nigerian entrepreneurs to succeed
The target audience consists of for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses solve problems or positively transform society. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, and prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
– Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
– Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
– Be available to commit to the training schedule
– Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
– Two letters of recommendation
• Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
• Interview process
• Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
Apply Now for Latest Monthly Opportunities
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
• Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
• Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
• Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
• Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
• Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
Deadline for application is 30th March 2023
For more information and how to apply, you can click here
1 thought on “BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development program 2023 for Nigerian entrepreneurs”
Pingback: BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development program 2023 for Nigerian entrepreneurs - SME360