As a Sub-Saharan African policy leader, you are invited to apply for the inaugural cohort of a new program designed to accelerate effective digital transformation in education systems.
HP has joined with the Cambridge Partnership for Education, part of Cambridge University Press & Assessment, to support a network of policy leaders who are learning together to use EdTech effectively, so that millions of children in their countries can realise their potential.
The initial cohort is open to applications from senior government officials, private sector or NGO leaders who are:
- Working with governments of Sub-Saharan African countries
- Responsible for digital transformation in K12 public schools on a regional or national scale
- Experienced, working in a senior role for at least three years
- Involved in education, ICT, Teaching & Learning, infrastructure, innovation, finance or another department focused on using technology to improve learning
What you will Benefit:
The fellowship will help you to:
- Develop your skills and confidence to make your national school system more resilient, and make every day learning more effective, accessible and sustainable.
- Prepare you to make the right decisions now to get value for money and seize opportunities in the longer term.
- Connect you to a network of peers working together to accelerate effective EdTech implementation at scale, reverse global trends around learning poverty and shape international discussion.
See our list of latest monthly opportunities
How to Apply
Deadline for application is Sunday 16th April 2023
Visit HP Cambridge Partnership for Education official website for more information