Do you need a loan to take care of your emergency or fiancee your small business project? A fintech service can come to to your rescue but there are many of them out there, in this article, we will review the Kiakia Loan app to help you decide if it’s the best for you
What is Kiakia Loan app?
Kiakia is a Nigerian Fintech company that offer quick and flexible loans to individuals and businesses, it also has a peer-to-peer marketplace that help to connect lenders to borrowers and lend money. The app is available on both mobile and web platforms.
Types of Kiakia Loan
Kiakia offers a variety of loan services including:
- Personal loans: Kiakia offers personal loans ranging from NGN10,000 to NGN200,000, with repayment terms of 7 to 30 days.
Business loans: Kiakia also offers business loans, with loan amounts and repayment terms tailored to the specific needs of the business.
Peer-to-peer lending: Kiakia allows users to lend money to other users directly. This is a good option for people who want to earn interest on their savings.
Kiakia interest rate
With Kiakia, you can borrow at an amazing and very flexible interest rates for as low as 6.5%,but that’s not all, they also promise over 28% return on your investment.
What this simply means is that you can stake your funds and allow it to work for you
What is the Loan requirements?
Just like other loan services you must satisfy the requirements before you become eligible:
- Valid means of Identification
- A bank account with Bank Verification Number
- Proof of income from the workplace or business
- A working email address
- You reside in Nigeria
- You must be 21 and above
How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
for KiaKia loan application process is seamless, you can start and finish within an hour.
Here’s a step by step guide to apply for KiaKia loan:
- The first step to take when applying for KiaKia loan is by downloading the KiaKia Loan app via the Google Play Store.
- Then, create an account with your accurate details.
- Start an application chat on the app
- Then, upload a valid means of identification
- Enter your desired loan amount
- Select the loan duration
- Upload a screenshot of your last 3-month salary or business income notification
- Accept the loan terms and conditions for the application to get approved
- Then wait for a few minutes, your cash is ready!
Kiakia Loan Alternatives
GroFin: This is a financial services company that provides affordable and flexible loans to small businesses within Africa and the Middle East
Kiakia is a convenient and accessible way to borrow money in Nigeria. However, it is important to be aware of the high interest rates and fees before using the app. It is also important to do your research and read the terms and conditions of the loan agreement carefully before signing it.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!