KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro is a 5-month acceleration program aimed at equipping existing early-stage teams or AgriTech startups with the right tools, funding, and support to bring their business ideas or products to market and prepare them to scale. Half of the startups and business teams that enter the AgriTech Challenge Pro would be from the AgriTech Challenge Classic.
Eligibility criteria for KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro
Each AgriTechie team that enters the Pro
- Must be building or working on an innovative or commercial business solution
- Must have a Minimum Viable Product (demonstrated, visual, etc).
- Should not have more than four (4) founders – the team must have co-founders who have decision making power with the team or business, with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Should not be registered or operational for more than 3 years.
- Students and graduates from tertiary institutions are the targets of the AgriTech Challenge Pro. Participants should be between 18 to 35 years of age. Female participation is highly encouraged.
KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro Prize for Winners
The winners are announced at the end of the AgriTech Challenge Pro. Winning startups would receive up to $50,000 in seed funding (grant).
Interested applicants/startups should apply through https://bit.ly/2024KICPro. The deadline for submission of applications is close of business on Friday 24th November, 2023.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!