MEST Africa Challenge (MAC) is a Pan-African pitch competition for early-stage technology startups seeking to ramp up traction and growth.
This year, we are thrilled to bring even more excitement to early-stage technology entrepreneurs with startups based in Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Kenya, and South Africa.
As part of this prestigious competition, founders stand a chance to win the coveted USD 50,000 in equity, gain global recognition, and become part of MEST Africa’s lifelong supportive community.
Related Reading: Apply for latest monthly opportunities
MEST Africa Challenge : Eligibility criteria
- Early-stage technology startup
- Operational in either Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa or Senegal
- Monthly Recurring Revenue: A minimum of $5k
- Funding raised: $0 to $1M cumulative
- Years in existence: 3 years and below
- Traction: At least 6 months of recurring revenue
- Founding team: At least 2 founding team members
- Registered in Delaware (This is preferred)
- Any industry
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G etc…)
- All participants must pitch in English
How To Apply
Deadline for application is 16th October 2023.
Visit MEST Africa Challenge website to learn more and apply
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!