The Innovation Makers Challenge (IMC) is an initiative of the Technology and Telecommunication Working Group (TTSWG) aimed at empowering young innovators in the technology and telecommunication industry in Nigeria.
The IMC includes an Innovators Challenge, where young innovators nationwide can showcase their original technology-driven ideas and products. The challenge culminates in an Innovators Boot Camp, where 20 selected participants will receive guidance and mentorship from industry experts.
The best participants from the boot camp will present their ideas at the Innovators Conference and Exhibition, competing for cash prizes to support their innovative ventures.
Benefits of Innovation Makers Challenge
- Win your share of the 3.5 million Naira cash prize.
- Get trained by industry experts at the Innovators’ Bootcamp.
- Gain an opportunity to exhibit your innovations and pitch to Investors, Venture Capitalists, C-Suite Executives, and Industry Experts.
- Gain visibility through traditional and digital media coverage.
- Network with other Innovators, Tech Enthusiasts, Industry Experts, and so on
The Innovation Makers’ Challenge is open to young innovators who meet the following criteria:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Have innovative solutions in the following categories; Assistive Tech, EnergyTech, AgroTech, Waste Management/Climate Innovation, EdTech (including Gaming apps/innovation), Fintech.
- Can commit to attending the Innovation Conference and Exhibition in Lagos, Nigeria on the 9th of November 2023.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Innovations must be made by an individual or a team of not more than five (5) individuals.
- Innovations must be original and unique.
All entries must be submitted on or before 16th October 2023
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!