Join thousands of university graduates from around the world at Microsoft to create community, explore your passions, and produce your best work.
The goal of Microsoft is to enable everyone and every organization to do more. As employees, we cooperate to achieve our common objectives, innovate to empower others, and join together with a growth attitude. In order to foster an inclusive culture where everyone can succeed at work and beyond, we continuously build on our core values of respect, integrity, and responsibility.
Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with others to solve challenges and create unique software solutions. You care deeply about consumers and product quality, and you offer technical advice to Program Managers as they examine user needs and product specifications. You will also be expected to learn and implement appropriate new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to use in your solutions. As a SWE, you are committed to the design, development, and testing of next-generation software that will enable every individual and organization on the planet to achieve more. Please keep in mind that these positions will begin in the summer of 2023.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
• Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
• Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Related Reading: Latest monthly opportunities you can apply for
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to Apply
Deadline for application is unspecified