The PowerUp program is an initiative to empower young Nigerians in entrepreneurship. It has been established that one of the major causes of youth unemployment in Nigeria is the high level of skills gap that currently exists among young people which, makes it difficult for young people to secure decent jobs and build thriving businesses hence the need for job creation and entrepreneurship programs like PowerUp to equip young people to start and grow sustainable businesses.
Mode of Delivery/Training
Hybrid Learning: The program will employ a hybrid mode of training- Physical and Virtual.
Duration: The PowerUp training program will run for a duration of 2-week, with a series of weekly masterclasses.
Start Date: Monday 10th July, 2023
Who can apply?
- Young graduates
- Final year students
- Unemployed youth NYSC Corp members
- Girls of between ages 18-35 years Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing entrepreneurs
Benefits of the Program
- Increase youth participation in entrepreneurship
- Help youth identify business opportunities that they can commence with minimum capital
- Improve access to finance for existing businesses
- Develop business skills
- Promote collaboration and networking
- Create jobs and economic opportunities
The PowerUp program has designed learnings for its participants to
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Designing a pitch deck and how to pitch your business idea.
- Business plan and model How to generate funds for your business
Application closes 9 July 2023
Visit Nerdzfactory PowerUp Program webpage to learn more and apply now
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!