The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is a TechnoVision TVC Labs and ARM initiative that aims to provide young Nigerians the chance to create cutting-edge start-up businesses that benefit Nigeria’s economy.
In keeping with ARM’s dedication to corporate social responsibility (CSR), the DAAYTA 2023 program aims to develop a generation of change leaders who will collaborate to create a better future. It aims to assist business concepts that purposefully have a beneficial social impact while producing a profit.
Similar to the previous edition, applications are accepted from all regions of Nigeria for the virtual final event of DAAYTA 2023.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
Related Post: Latest Monthly Opportunities you can apply for
Prizes To Be Won
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
For more information on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the Terms & Conditions here.
How To Apply
Deadline for all application is 27 December 2022