Inspired by Ericsson promise to keep Africa in motion. Ericsson’s Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon is hacking for a connected future and solving global challenges. The theme-based hackathon aims to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing the power of connectivity and 5G in Nigeria.
The Hackathon’s objective is to identify innovative solutions using technology and connectivity creating tomorrow’s solutions from today’s challenges inspired by Nigeria’s 5G deployment.
How to join
Note: This hackathon is open only for participants residing in Nigeria.
To join Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon:
- Sign into the platform using your email and entering the confirmation code received.
- Complete your profile in the registration form to the right of the page.
- Submit your idea/project that fits the challenge you are interested in.
- Add team members by inviting them to join your idea/project. We only approve ready made teams of 2-4 persons. Team members must first be registered to the hackathon!
- Ensure your profile, submission and team are completed well before the deadline on 31 July, midnight, 2022. (Lagos time)
- Eligible teams will be notified and invited to the hackathon.
- Join the hack, learn new things, network and develop your idea.
- Submit your pitch at the end for a jury review.
Who should join
Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon is open for all, so if you are…
- A creative individual
- An Industry specialist
- An Academic (graduate, post grad)
- An Economist – Business Strategist
- A Computer maven
- A Project manager
- A Systems analyst
- A Programmer
- A Entrepreneurs
- A Start-up’s
…then this is an opportunity for you!
- Opportunity to develop and scale solution.
- Access to Network and potential customers.
- An all paid round trip to Ericsson HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Meeting with entrepreneurial community in Sweden to present the idea/solution.
One winning team will be off to Sweden
A total of five winning teams will be chosen – one winning team from each focus area in the Nigeria Hackthon. The five winning teams will receive support in developing and scaling their solutions. One team will receive the grand prize to visit Ericsson’s headquarters in Sweden to pitch the team’s solution and interact with the entrepreneurial community.
Application Deadline is 31st July 2022
For more details visit Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon