The “Transforming Nigerian Youths” programme is presented by Wema Bank in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University, and the Mastercard Foundation.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths programme seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial and equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
- Entries are for female entrepreneurs ages 18–35.
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Access to markets
- Dedicated or personalised business support
- Seed Funding
- Opportunity to Win grants of up to N500,000
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, Kindly follow the link below to apply
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!