The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
We currently have various opportunities available across the Secretariat, the full list of vacancies is detailed below.
The list of available opportunities is below. To apply, please click the ’apply’ button to be redirected to our website, where you are able to find further information about each opportunity:
Positions to Apply for
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
To be considered,
- you must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area,
- and have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Further information on each position can be found by clicking on the relevant links.
Application Deadline is July 10 2023
Visit Commonwealth Young Professionals Program webpage for more details and how to apply
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!